Monday, October 10, 2011

Isn't it funny how that works?

     There is this funny thing about heroin... the first time you do it, you throw up, youfeel sick and you can move. You just lay on your back and your head spins and your body flips. You say to yourself, this is the stupidest drug ever. Only the dumbest of the dumb would ever do it again. So why did I do it again? Because my heroes did it.. They didn't care... and I really do not care about anything at all. Heroin, once it became my friend, became like a warm blanket on a cold night. Now I can not imagine living with out it. I can not imagine lasting a single day without it. I don't get sick from it now-I get sick if I do NOT do it. Sometimes if I did not know any better, I would think that my dealer is trying to kill me.
      ....Isn't it funny how that works?

No comments:

Post a Comment