Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Japan

6 MONTHS LATER.
     I am slowly cutting down on the drugs. We just arrived in Japan. I brought a smal amount of dope t snort but I ran out six hours or so ago. I am going into a kick. Everybody is talking about how much weight I lost. I told them I was dieting and stopped drinking... at least the drinking part is true because junkies hate alcohol. But right about now I need a shot and Jack is all there is. I got a stash of Valium to help but even that can not remove this pain. I am feeling like crap. Sweating up a storm. It is amazing what a difference twelve days can make in your life. I went from completely drunk and coked out to strung out again. This is my second trip to Japan on a kick. Its messed up, but good. Because one thing I know is, you can not get junk in Japan at least, I haven't ever been able to. Thank god...

No comments:

Post a Comment