Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rat on a Wheel.

I feel like a rat on a wheel. At first I embraced this, then I wanted to get off, but it is like somebody is turning it faster and faster. I fall and it throws me around and I just can not stop.. The band decided to take some time off, so what are we doing? Vince is cruising around the Caribbean and singing guest spots with Bon Jovi. Tommy is playing golf and riding his dirt bike. Mick is content to buy guns and hope for world war III.. and Sixx? I am losing my mind trapped in this tomb..
This is how low it gets.. at 3 this morning I was crouched naked in my closet thinking the world was about to burst through my door. I peered out the closet and saw myself in the mirror.I looked like an Auschwitz victim..a wild animal. I was hunched trying to find a vein so I could inject into my privates.. Then the dope went into my personal area and I thought I looked freakin' fantastic. I can not keep doing this. But I can't stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment