Monday, October 10, 2011

Weird Night.

     What the hell was all that about? Even by Vanity's standards, last night was insane. When I called her she did not want to come over and invited me to her place instead. I soon found out why when I got there. She had been smoking coke for hours and looked pretty messed up, but I still decided to join in. Vanity was doing her crazy art stuff and we ended up doing base all night. When it got light out she said she was hungry and made me go buy eggs and bacon. It seemed weird because nobody on cokes gets hungry, but I was too messed up to realize it. When I got back ten minutes later, the guards would not let me in, they said she was not there. I saw two black guys speeding out of the gate, I thought that was also weird because Vanity is the only black person in the complex. I just sat there... she drove out ten minutest later. I chased her down the block in the car. When I asked who those guys were she said "Oh they are just friends" 
   Weird night... she always finds a new way to mess with my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment